Important Alert from Election Integrity Project, Inc. of California
A group called “Citizens United” is using the name “2016 Election Integrity Project” to circulate a petition supporting enactment of a law that would require Voter ID at the polls in California.
- The group circulating these petitions is in no way related to Election Integrity Project, Inc. aka Election Integrity Project of California.
- The Election Integrity Project of California is an incorporated, separate entity from the Citizens United organization.
- The Election Integrity Project of California is not a party to or a sponsor of this petition.
- The Election Integrity Project of California is, and continues to be, a nonpartisan citizen organization and does not support or oppose candidates.
IMPORTANT: This Petition is not a current initiative measure. It is merely an expression of support for the concept of a law in California mandating Voter IDs. The real effort for an initiative measure took place in 2014. Please be advised:
- The petition includes a request for membership dues and contributions.
- Membership dues and contributions go to Citizens United.
- Election Integrity Project of California receives no monetary contribution from any donations made to Citizens United.
- Election Integrity Project of California derives no benefit from this mailer or email blast.
- If you sign the petition, you are providing this organization with your information so that they can continue to contact you.
For questions or further information, please contact Linda Paine at 661-313-5251 or email@example.com.