This is a NONPARTISAN Issue!
Please send to everyone in your circle of influence!
Dear California Citizen There is still time to let the California Advisory Committee for the US Commission on Civil Rights know what you think about what has happened to the election process in California!
We have until September 28th, 2015 to send a letter or email to
Angelica Trevino at email@example.com
Or Mail To:
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Western Regional Office
300 North Los Angeles St., Suite 2010, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Even a simple paragraph with your thoughts, feelings, and concerns is enough information to help them understand how citizens of California are being impacted by the ongoing corruption and legislative activism. What should I write about?
- AB1461 – the New Motor Voter program that will make it possible for noncitizens to be registered to vote and to vote without fear of prosecution.
Go to the Election Integrity Project website to find out about AB1461.
- Your experience as a voter.
- Your experience as a Poll Worker, Inspector, or Coordinator
- Your experience as a Poll Observer
- Your concerns about the inaccuracy of the voter rolls.
- Your reasons for no longer voting.
- Your reasons for concern about voting.
- Your concerns about the integrity or the election process.
Together we can make a Difference! Linda Paine President and Co-founder Election Integrity Project